Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:09 pm

First i wanna start with Uchiha Madara

Biography My suggestions Madara
Uchiha Madara was a highly skilled ninja who lived years previously. He helped lead the Uchiha clan and was one of the founders of Konoha.
Madara's fame and powerful Sharingan eye chakra was even known to the Kyuubi. Kyuubi regarded this chakra from the cursed bloodline as even more ominous than his own. He would bear witness to this chakra again in the form of Uchiha Sasuke. Madara himself was said to have the ability to control the Bijuu. This ability was apparently similar to the one possessed by Shodai Hokage.

When he was young, Madara and his younger brother competed against each other. Both possessed the Sharingan and attained Mangekyou through their rivalry. With their newfound power, they increased their clan's power and standing. Unfortunately, usage of Mangekyou leads one to blindness and Madara was the first to fall to this side effect. With his eyesight gone, Madara took his brother's eyes in desperation. These new eyes allowed him to see once again and granted him "Eternal" Mangekyou. With these powerful eyes he met representatives of a nearby clan and helped found Konoha. This clan was lead by the man who would become Shodai Hokage. At some point the men had a falling out, and the two did battle at the Valley of the End. It is said the destruction was so great it tore the earth asunder, creating the very valley. Two gigantic statues were later erected on the spot in their honor.
**********************************************************************************************************************

My suggestions DragonfireSkill 1. Uchiha's Jutsu: The Uchiha clan is known widely for their expertise in fire jutsu.
Lvl1: Performs Dragon flame jutsu Dmg 100/CD 35
Lvl2:Dmg 150/CD 65
Lvl3: Dmg 200/CD 90
Lvl4:Dmg 250 / CD 120
Lvl5: Dmg 300/CD 135
**********************************************************************************************************
My suggestions Truesharingankj4Skills 2. True Sharingan: Madara is the man who have learned all secrets of 3rd tomoe sharingan (Passive Skill)
Lvl1: 10%evasion +5dmg
Lvl2: 15%evasion +8dmg
Lvl3;20% evasion +12 dmg
Lvl4: 25% evasion +15dmg
************************************************************************************************************
My suggestions Sharingan9Skill 3: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan this final form of sharingan and Madara is first man who have accuired.Not accepting blindness of mangekyou sharingan Madara did took his own brother eyes and it created more powerfull sharingan eternal mangekyou.
Lvl1:Gives 50% dmg and 50% armor for 2 sec
Lvl2: Gives 100% dmg and 100% armor for 3 sec
Lvl3: Gives 150% dmg and 150% armor for 4 sec
Lvl4: Gives 200% dmg and 200% armor for 5 sec ( yeah i know its quite like susanoo but in manga it did make Madara more powerfull)
*****************************************************************************************************************
My suggestions Tobistimespacejutsuoi4Skill 4: default ability Uchiha Madara's TimeSpace Jutsu it make user travel light speed to place he want its even greater than Yondaime hokage's Flying Thunder God Technique.
Gives User Ability to Blink every where in map Cooldown 250sec
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

********************************************************************************************************************

Now i wanna say that it would be good that change Konan's Paper hold skill to ---->Paper Spear

Paper Spear

Descritption - Konan forms and throws a paper spear at the enemy

Cooldown: 60/90/120/140 or 35/60/90/120
Mana Cost: 120/180/240
Cast Time: 1
Level Requirements: 1/6/8

Lvl1: 100 Damage, Cast Time 1sec
Lvl2: 200 Damage, Cast Time 1sec
Lvl3: 300 Damage, Cast Time 1sec
Lvl4; 350 Damage, Cast Time 2 sec
********************************************************************************************************************

And this is last my items suggestion

Item name: Death God's Essence
Item history: Many Shinobi have tryed to take some of death god's power but all have failed after many years of cloudvillage elite shinobi have got some powers of Death God to essence
Item Price: 850
What you need to get that: PointBooster,Mask of Ne
It gives: 25% lifesteal aura 200hp 200 mana
*******************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading all of this i will improve this if its imba or too not good so give messages to help me!
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:13 pm

madara has been long made on gothar's build not my either
oh and btw there will be a revamp on some of the heros in next version and i will post a konan hold deal dmg cuz we really did not seen her doing spear in the manga
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:38 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
madara has been long made on gothar's build not my either
oh and btw there will be a revamp on some of the heros in next version and i will post a konan hold deal dmg cuz we really did not seen her doing spear in the manga
Actually Konan did use paper spear she had little fight with Jiraya so Pain have time to come
Konan did bind Jiraya with his paper and he tryed to use his paper spear to Jiraya but Jiraya used his toad silhoutte technigue and konan did miss that ...... (Jiraya was using Ama-Ninja body)
My suggestions 15
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 pm

ok you win i will pose it and hopefully it can be in the next version
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:52 pm

If i have time, i will add Konan spear.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:19 pm

ok 10x gothar you are the man afro hope we soon get 2.0
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:48 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
ok you win i will pose it and hopefully it can be in the next version
I dont care i "win" or something .....What about my item suggestion it is too not good or just imba =O
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:52 pm

not too bad if you make it like this:https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com/suggestions-ideas-f4/how-to-make-suggestion-t62.htm

you may get somethig out of this it is not that bad i mean we need life steal but i was thinkig of something more powerful this is like level 2 item ?Or in the other item shop that is coming to 2.0
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:39 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
not too bad if you make it like this:https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com/suggestions-ideas-f4/how-to-make-suggestion-t62.htm

you may get somethig out of this it is not that bad i mean we need life steal but i was thinkig of something more powerful this is like level 2 item ?Or in the other item shop that is coming to 2.0
I did make like that only change something..yea its like level 2 item hmm should i make item little stronger?
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm

no,no for a level 2 item i think it is really good
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:08 pm

I dont know where to put this but i just post....If Jiraya will be in NSD will he have Gamabunta or Gamaken in summoning?
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 am

nope i posted a build he hass tooo many skills and i dont think it will be a place i posted a perfect jiraiya build his sumoning wil;l be the transofrm
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-03

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:02 am

yeah.. nice if you will..

Try to visit this map >> (naruto hero builder no lag 1.040.w3x)

*he has the model puppet of kankurou at the buttom part of the map.. just cheat iseedeadpeople so that u can see kankurou with his puppet at the down part of the map..

*and also the genjutso (black birds or crow) of uchicha itatchi.. is also there.. try to copy that one..

* and also the special effect of black fire.. is nice try to improve it.

*and also the explosion effects of deidara's bombs is so nice..

*And try to copy some skill of deidara there. the bunshin explosion.. and the big clay.. clay he used when he try to destroy the village of the sand..

* and also the sand spear of gaara is there.. try to copy that one..

*and if you will put haku.. he has also the haku's abilities the ice mirrors and 1000 needles it so nice..

BTW.. nice changes huh.. i hope u will improve it more!
TNX!
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-03

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 am

Double posting.

SECOND WARNING

Edited by MODReaper67
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Haku is not shippuden hero this is shippuden map.
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:58 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
Haku is not shippuden hero this is shippuden map.

Well there is Shodaime,Nidaime and they are not shippuuden "heroes" too... but i would prefer your way of thinking that no Haku...
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Well Closed "your suggestions".

And please For your next post read the rules https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com/rules-reglas-f2/reglas-del-foro-forum-rules-t6.htm
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1