Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.

Go down 
+2
Sasori
Moog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moog
Academy Student
Academy Student
Moog

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. Empty
PostSubject: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:52 am

Well, since I seem to be one of the few people that actually use Sai willfully, I decided to make a couple suggestions to him, to perhaps make him, y'know..Not suck so much. Let's face it, he's certainly not one of the better heroes, so, here goes.

I believe his Chouju Giga dogs are fine for farming, but as far as hurting hero's goes, after a certain point, there's no need to even have them, so I suggest something be done with them, perhaps a boost in damage, and lowering the duration? I dunno, really. It just seems like it's such a moot skill late game.

Secondly, I think that when you use his clone, and you're invis, the break damage should increase each level. At all levels the damage is only 40. It would be much better if it increased by 20-30 each level. It would effectively give him basically another form of damage, which he desperately needs in the form of skills, because he IS an int, his HP isn't good enough to be able to fight against heroes like Sasori, whom are HP monsters.

Another big problem I have with Sai is his rats. WHY on earth would he ever need to use them? I mean, I get the point of having them, to be able to use them and see-through ganks and what not, but I don't see how they can be very effect when, for one, they start at pretty much the very edges of the map, which means it takes them a bit to get to your general location. The second reason why I hate them is, enemies can see them, which can give away the fact that you know they're coming all together. I feel that this could be substituted for something else, I just honestly don't know what.

My final complaint (I promise) is the limited range to his ultimate. I find it very annoying that at level 1, the range is limited to just 500. When you think about it, it goes as far as Neji's Kaiten does, which I find somewhat silly, considering it should be more of a ranged attack. I think it'd be much better if the range was increased by 100 for each level. That's just my input.

I'm sorry I didn't give any specifics on any skills that could replace his rats, or any ideas for his dogs. I've got a lot floating around in my head, though. One idea was that he had a skill where he threw his paintbrush at an enemy. XD I don't know how it would work as skill, but it's a funny idea I think, and it fits.

I hope Gothar or one of the mods reads this and takes it into consideration, because I believe Sai could be a MUCH better character. I mean, he IS a top Anbu Root member, right? Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sasori

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:48 am

I agree with you moog on everything, one thing I would actually suggest is replacing the chouji rats, with snakes that hold and choke the enemy, just a suggestion since I too have played him and wish he would be better because he is one of my favorite characters, but also since he lacks damage and he does not have the hp to go head on with people... maybe you should make him like shikamaru in v1.6 where he throws a kunai at enemy, once again this could be meaningless but I believe it might just help out to make Sai as strong as others.
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am

i personaly loveee the rats oO they are quait useful somethimes
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 pm

but even if they are just a little bit decent for maybe 1/10 situations in NSD i think they snake hold will be way better just because it gives sai a little bit more damage which honestly he needs..
Back to top Go down
Moog
Academy Student
Academy Student
Moog

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:45 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
i personaly loveee the rats oO they are quait useful somethimes
I don' think I've ever had to use the rats for any serious situation. I just use them because they're there, honestly. I like your idea Sas, but does Sai ever create snakes? D: I mean, if he does, then I don't see any reason why he couldn't have a Choujuu Giga Snake. :>!
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Yes he does creates snakes, when they go on their first mission and Sai is the 1st to find sasuke he uses his snakes on him to hold him, but Sasuke broke away with pure power which left the giant crater in Orochimarus base.
Back to top Go down
Moog
Academy Student
Academy Student
Moog

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Oh yeah. D: Then the rats should definetly be replaced with a snake hold, or some sort of Choujuu Giga Snake. Anything would probably be more useless than rats. :>
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:05 pm

the chouji giga snakes is basically what it was, just 3 snakes though that rapped around him i believe
Back to top Go down
Emo
Genin
Genin
Emo

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Moog wrote:
Oh yeah. D: Then the rats should definetly be replaced with a snake hold, or some sort of Choujuu Giga Snake. Anything would probably be more useless than rats. :>

I think you mean less useless or more useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Yeah replace that rat jutsu to something else you only can spy with the rats nothing more...
Back to top Go down
bobobob
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:22 pm

ADD KAKASHI INTO THE GAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emo
Genin
Genin
Emo

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 pm

bobobob wrote:
ADD KAKASHI INTO THE GAME!!!!

AND AGAIN FFS I WOULD SO WARN YOU RIGHT NOW.

Here it is again

Please make your own topic here https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com/suggestions-ideas-f4/

And make it seem professional not just "plz put kaksi in gaem becas hes kool" Give him some ideas for his justus, tell him everything you would want on him(That is balanced) and then SPELL CHECK IT. And no I am not saying you cant spell but it makes it look more neat and tidy and more people will read it, I guarantee you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.   Some Sai Suggestions. Yep. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Sai Suggestions. Yep.
Page 1 of 1