Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Items suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:21 pm

well ok lets begin:
1.Rajin-level 3 shop
-essence of tranquality(sort of i can remember the name)-2800 gold
(+36 dmg)
-broad sword 12dmg- 950 gold
-snake skin 6agiliti - 650 gold
Rajin:The legendary thunder sword that was held by so powerful men than its hard to even tell them.It is said that it is maid from heaven it self.
+50dmg
+10agility
+Chain
-30% that will release a chain lightning 80dmg 5 targets
-5% that will release an up stream lightning(falling lightning from the sky like zeus 2 spell) that deals 250 dmg single target (recipe: 1000gold)

2.Demon sword:This is the weapon that akatsuki are after when they combine all of the biujins into 1 that sword will be theres( level 4 shop):
+30 str
+30dmg
+20dmg burning aura(fire efect)
+40% AS
(level 4 shop)
-Gay fist of might(2200)
-Essence of brutality(3200)
-Recipe for Demon Sword(1500)

Last edited by MODReaper67 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:56 pm

3.Moon Stone-a sacred relic fallen from the moon.It is know that a secret to the once below jonin levels.(level 2 shop)
-perceverance-1775 gold
-hokage's necklace -630 gold
-celestrial shield -630gold
-recipe-1lumber(no recipe)

-5hp regen p/s
-6 str
-6 agi
-12 int
3035 gold in total

4.Suigota-a water ice sword that was caried by the Mizukage during the second ninja war.It has the ability to freeze everything it touches. (level 4 shop item)
-broad sword-950 gold
-essence of nature-3200gold
-moon stone-3035 gold
-recipe-1 lumber (no recipe)
+35 int
+10 str
+10 agi
+Frost att(-30MS loss -20%AS loss)
+150% mana regen
+6hp regen p/s
7185 gold in total
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 am

OK this time it will be on the rules that gothar said:

Item name:Genju Fan(Basho-Sen) 10x :p

Description:It is said in the past of Madara that he used a Fan witch was so powerful that they foght it was a gift from
(1st:his father,2end:his father god),it could create devastating storms with a single blow:

Price:1200 gold

Requeriments:
-Shuko(By The Way could you please remove the lighning balls it looks like a orb efect lol)
-Akatsuki lance
-Point booster

Gives:
+200hp
+200mp
+20%AS
+30dmg
20% chance to crit for 1.75dmg
ABILITY:Upon using sends a tornado dealing 250 dmg in streght line 900 range.
mana cost:100
cooldown:45 sec
It does not have charges use it as much ase you like.

Last edited by MODReaper67 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:11 am

The fan name is Basho-Sen afro
Back to top Go down
dave
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 am

MODReaper67 wrote:
well ok lets begin:
1.Rajin-level 3 shop
-essence of tranquality(sort of i can remember the name)-2800 gold
(+36 dmg)
-broad sword 12dmg- 950 gold
-snake skin 6agiliti - 650 gold
Rajin:The legendary thunder sword that was held by so powerful men than its hard to even tell them.It is said that it is maid from heaven it self.
+50dmg
+10agility
+Chain
-30% that will release a chain lightning 80dmg 5 targets
-5% that will release an up stream lightning(falling lightning from the sky like zeus 2 spell) that deals 250 dmg single target (recipe: 1000gold)

2.Demon sword:This is the weapon that akatsuki are after when they combine all of the biujins into 1 that sword will be theres( level 4 shop):
+50dmg
+20dmg burning aura(fire efect)
+40% AS
(level 4 shop)
-Gay fist of might(2200)
-Essence of brutality(3200)
-Recipe for Demon Sword(1500)

yes lol just steal all from swxD

1st I think you never saw an item from sw ot ever played it to think those are in there
2nd All of those items are not in sw there are from naruto history and they willl never be in sw!!! (Edited:MODReaper67)
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:56 am

I will add some items in 2.2.0.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm

Well that Basho-sen price is quite big just think
Poinbooster is = 1100
Shuko is = 700 (correct?)
Akatsuki Lance is = 550 ( you need to buy Galeblade and Tenten's Spear)
And then Basho-Sen=1200 money to buy all it is = 4.3k ( correct?)
So it takes lot of money to buy basho-sen :O so it would be better to make basho-sen price lower or when you have Shuko,Akatsuki Lance,Pointbooster it would automaticly go to Basho-Sen
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:15 pm

nope it is not 4.3 its more like amm 5.7k or something hight those alll are 4 level items that have a huge efect and are a key to a wining a game so i think it is good all of my 4 level items cost like 6 or 7k and that is how it must be if you make it with a little gold you will have to make it longer like in the 30 or 50 min cuz a good game 3vs3 usualy takes me a 1:30h with pros so i think it is purfect.

P.S. i dont want dota efect for some players to quickli gaint lots of gold and make a bunch of items i pretty like the idea of long game not a 30 min game and at the end heros with the best items on the game with only 15k gold gianed the full game get it?
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:57 pm

You know there is many people who want quick game and quick game is usually = 30-60m not longer
But its would better to make price little lower
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:03 pm

lol i am not intending do make price lower i want it to be hight cuz if i am sasuke you are naruto and if i make tengu and demon sword you are gg no matter what items you use but if the price is lower i wont have gold to make both of them oO and please if you have any sugestion right in you own topic you just spamed in mine
P.S.I am sereios you spam wayyy too much in everybody's topics i wont close this one but i will delete the next coment you spamed.
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm

What is spam?

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20 or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers", people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.

Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people - anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.

One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct target for their attacks.

P.S. I have just spamed in my own topic... you see sometimes spam is unavoidable edited by MODReaper67
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 pm

I will say it agein this are MY IDEAS Gothar will say he likes them or not and only he this map is his if you have any other suggestion or dont agree with me dont spam here make your own topic and say what do you want there!!!

And please if you dont mind be kind enoght to read my advice espeiali the first paragraf and btw this is for every one read what is spam and please dont make that it is really anoying for some reasons i will soon make it in the rulse (i will say what flood is two)

Closed.But it will be on going i will post my ideas for items here Mad
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Item name:Wind claw

Description:This is a chackra weapon,same as Asuma's chackra blades.It is popular in the fire temple among the monks there.

Price:1000 gold

Requeriments:

-Shuko
-Metal gauntlets
-Leather gloves

Gives:

+10%MS
+25%AS
+15agility
+20dmg (Level 3 shop)

ABILITY:Chakra fusion:The user gives his chakra to the weapon and makes it stronger:

+50%AS
+50%MS
+50%DMG
(lasts 5 sec)
cooldown:90sec
manacost:200mana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Items suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items suggestions   Items suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items suggestions