Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

[ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] Empty
PostSubject: [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]   [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:29 am

Post here all ites suggestions.
Don't copy from sw xD...

You must put, Price, Requeriments and perfomance, and Description if you want...
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Gavra13
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: items   [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm

How about u add a special shop where chars can improve their ultimates!!I should cost lumber..
About 5 kills=5 lumber!!I saw that in map called hokage ninja wars 1.6(there r good models in that map too)
And u should add bag of kunai:100 gold,90dmg aoe..
Exploding tags:like mines but can cause dmg to buildings too,300gold-2 tags...
Exploding kunai:175gold,135 dmg and area explosion 75dmg...
One guy wrote chakra paper(which is realy good idea)sry for not knowing his name...
And i am big fan of this map,currently making models...
P.S
Items in this game r not balanced(2 strong items dude)
Thats pretty much all until i remember something else,if i make any good models i will telll u(i know this is of topic but u will forgive me)
MAKE THE GAME BETTER THAN DOTA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]   [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Item name: Death God's Essence
Item history: Many Shinobi have tryed to take some of death god's power but all have failed after many years of cloudvillage elite shinobi have got some powers of Death God to essence
Item Price: 850
What you need to get that: PointBooster,Mask of Ne
It gives: 25% lifesteal aura 200hp 200 mana
Back to top Go down
Ubi
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]   [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:38 am

Why not just redo all items? Everything sucks, is bugged, or is nonesense (tsunades brah?) anyway. Everything that isent is ripped from SW. The stores only have a few items....what you need is a total makeover.

Empty all those stores and redo everything.
Back to top Go down
Emo
Genin
Genin
Emo

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]   [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Ubi wrote:
Why not just redo all items? Everything sucks, is bugged, or is nonesense (tsunades brah?) anyway. Everything that isent is ripped from SW. The stores only have a few items....what you need is a total makeover.

Empty all those stores and redo everything.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to come up with your own items? SW got theirs from DotA, every AoS gets items from DotA.

Just with different names, and sometimes different stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]   [ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ITEMS SUGGESTIONS HERE]
Page 1 of 1