Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ramonu34
Academy Student
Academy Student
ramonu34

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-23

My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D   My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:11 pm

HI My suggestion is add mode ar ^^

and add builds in the base what can destroid and gain gold because is more effective and more slow destroy the base of enemies and obtain gold =D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Mi sugestion es agregar el modo ar claro

y agregar edificios en las bases que se puedan destruir para ganar oro porque is mas efectivo y mas lento destruir la base del enemigo y obtener oro al destruirla =D
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D   My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Maybe in a future version i will remove all builds model and add destrutible builds.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D   My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 am

Ouch it so bad if you will...
just try to improve the buildings model.. and how could wish we can destroy it like the hokage basement..

Try to visit this map >> (naruto hero builder no lag 1.040.w3x)

*he has the model puppet of kankurou at the buttom part of the map.. just cheat iseedeadpeople so that u can see kankurou with his puppet at the down part of the map..

*and also the genjutso (black birds or crow) of uchicha itatchi.. is also there.. try to copy that one..

* and also the special effect of black fire.. is nice try to improve it.

*and also the explosion effects of deidara's bombs is so nice..

*And try to copy some skill of deidara there. the bunshin explosion.. and the big clay.. clay he used when he try to destroy the village of the sand..

*and if you will put haku.. he has also the haku's abilities the ice mirrors and 1000 needles it so nice..

BTW.. nice changes huh.. i hope u will improve it more!
TNX!
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D   My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:48 am

ok i personaly tested this hero builder and yea deidara is the best made charecter there the other suck hard i mean they dont even have cs2 for sasuke

BTW SASUKE HAS OTHER SHIPPUDEN MODEL THERE WITH OTHER FIGHING ANIMATION with the sword and kicking that kind of stuf but they made deidara really nice OO i think it is the best made hero there
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D   My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:23 pm

Hand of Blood, is a friend, he sent me his map unprotected for get some tiggers, but i'm not using none...

CLosed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D   My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion for next version 2.1 or 2.5 =D
Page 1 of 1