Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER Empty
PostSubject: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:22 am

However, after Hashirama was chosen to be the First Hokage of Konoha, Madara feared that the Uchiha clan would lose supremacy and he sought the help of the Uchiha in his challenge for leadership. The Uchiha clan, however, refused, believing he was greedy, and called him a monster who stole his own brother's eyes just for his own desires. None of the Uchiha would help Madara, and he decided to leave the village. Feeling hurt, he came back and wanted revenge against Konohagakure which led to a legendary battle at the Valley of the End against Hashirama.Madara created the criminal organization known as the Akatsuki to look over problems. He hid behind the shadows and placed Pein as the figure-head leader, with Madara giving Pein orders from the background. Outside of Pein, the only members who are shown knowing Madara's position as the true leader are Konan, Kisame, Zetsu and Itachi.

1.Katon:Noserafu(Fire Release: Eternal Dark Fireball Technique)Madara is known as the ultimate Uchiha and is capable of using this ultimate nin/genjutsu ultilazing his fire ability and his Mangekyo Sharingan.(Same fireball like Sasuke's but dmg is dark flame like amaterasu)
1.level 200dmg-20 dmg a sec (1 sec afterburn)
2.level 200dmg-20dmg a sec(2 sec afterburn)
3 level 250dmg-20dmg a sec(3 sec afterburn)
chackra:200/180/170
cooldown 33 sec all levels

2.True Sharingan:This is the final form of a 3rd form(3 pupils) sharingan witch is only obteined after taking your same DNA match sharingan eyes (mother/father/sister/brother)It has far more power then any other 3rd form sharingan.
IT STAYS INSTANT ACTIVE:
1.level 10%AS 10%MS 10% evasion 10%bonus dmg
2.level 15%AS 15%MS 10% evasion 15%bunus dmg
3.level 20%AS 15%MS 10% evasion 20%bunus dmg

1.Before Tobi is revealed to be Madara Uchiha, several fans hypothesized that he could be Obito Uchiha, as his only shown eye was the opposite of the eye that was inserted in Kakashi, which replace Kakashi's destroyed left eye in the manga-exclusive Kakashi Gaiden, and their similar hair styles. Also, they both act in the same goofy way, and Tobi has claimed to be a good boy, while Obito was a good boy. Furthermore, Tobi is seen to have pins in his body under the coat, and Obito's body was crushed. The spelling of Obito was also similar to Tobi, creating the fan reference of ObiTobi, or Tobito.
2.Another fan speculation is that Pein, who now is discovered to have multiple bodies, could have used the remains of Obito to reconstruct the body and revive Madara in the body of Obito, which contained Sharingan only within the right eye, the same eye that Madara has been shown using the Sharingan. It is also possible that Pein employed Kakuzu, who was able to reattach Deidara's arms after they were severed, and could have done similarly with Obito and Madara.
3.One more speculation is that Orochimaru, who was able to use the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection, as demonstrated in the fight with the Third Hokage, and who was once a member of Akatsuki, probably used or learned it there. And so, it is possible that the body of Obito has been reanimated and the spirit of Madara has been implanted into him using another forbidden jutsu.
4.Fans also speculated that Madara could also be Danzo, Tobi has bolts on the same arm that Danzo has covered up. Similar hair styles. Not only that, he and Madara share the same hate for the First, Second, and Third Hokage's Teachings and Philosophy. Plus Madara hates the Senju clan, and the first and second were both Senju. Danzo also despises Tsunade for being the Grand-daughter of the First. Danzo also has the same eye covered up that Madara has his Sharingan. Kisame's revelation of Madara being Mizukage offers more support to this theory as Danzo's Root is said to use extremely similar methods to Kirigakure earlier on, the education that led to the village being referred to as the Village in the Bloody Mist.
5.It is also thought that he is really Madara's brother, because he was only shown having one eye plucked out, the one that is covered by Madara's mask.
3.Mangekyo Sharingan (presumed damaged).Madara had that sharingan but we still dont know does he has him because we still dont know hes real identety :
(OFF TOPIC THAT WAS SOME INFO I RECOMMAND READING)
1.level 30MS 10%AS 10% evasion
2.level 30MS 15%AS 15% evasion
3.level 40MS 20%AS 20% evasion
chackra 225/215/200
cooldown:30/40/50
lasts:10/15/20

ULTIMATE:Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (presumed damaged)(Madara's ultimate eye jutsu it is known to control the tailed beast it self it can only be used when you have other sharingan from same DNA brother taken)WARNING:It is also thought that he is really Madara's brother, because he was only shown having one eye plucked out, the one that is covered by Madara's mask.IF THAT IS TRUE AND WE KNOW IT SOON THIS HERO WILL BE REVAMPED
source:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha(all of the info on madara so far + exclusive info that only Kishimoto knows)
1.level 100 dmg per sec (lasts 2 sec) final dmg 150 (lasts 3 sec with the last sec it is 150 dmg)
2.level 100 dmg per sec (lasts 3 sec) final dmg 200 (lasts 4 sec with the last sec it is 200 dmg)
3.level 100 dmg per sec (lasts 4 sec) final dmg 250 (lasts 5 sec with the last sec it is 250 dmg)
cooldown:300/280/240
manacost:400/350/300

DEFAULT ABILITY:Unnamed Teleportation Technique
This is the ultimate space/time ninjutsu that madara uses.It is extremely developed to even surpass the 4th teleportation technique that is why
he can cover large amount of range with a second he also is impossible to hit by an ninjutsu/taijutsu and Itachi hoped that Naruto or Sasuke will kill him that is why he gave them his powers)
UPON activating he grants
+max MS
-100% AS(he loses the AS)
+80% evasion
+blink ability(optional)
cooldown:200
manacost:180
lasts:10 sec

stats:
STR:16+1.4 per level
MAIN attribute AGI:20 +2.0 per level
INT:19+1.6 per level

starting
HP:540
MP:300
MS:315
ARMOMR:-2
AS:like 60%

THIS IS A SEMI BALANCED BUILD WITCH USES ALL OF HIS JUTSU SO FAR SEEN OR HEARD BUT IF HE IS REALY OBITO OR MADARA'S BROTHER I WILL MAKE A NEW BUILD FOR THE NEW CHARECTER SO FAR THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW

(dont right all of the info on the game this is only for your info you chose what of the info should you add and what not and i realy hope you dont change the spells cuz they are Smile really good build

PLEASE VISIT:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha
FOR MORE INFO!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Tobi is = Uchiha Madara not Obito or someone else yeah i like that Tobi Space Time Jutsu and yes he had ms

But because we dont know so much about Tobi's abilities it would be better that we dont use him in game......But what about adding Pain in game?
SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER Pein
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:42 pm

OMFG MAN PLEAZE READ THE 2.0 FEATERS (Gother wants to add madara )And you dont have 100% proof that he is Obito
And we know all there is needed to make him charecters(we only need spells that he uese most and wev seen more then 4 of them so we have all what is needed)
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:07 am

MODReaper67 wrote:
OMFG MAN PLEAZE READ THE 2.0 FEATERS (Gother wants to add madara )And you dont have 100% proof that he is Obito
And we know all there is needed to make him charecters(we only need spells that he uese most and wev seen more then 4 of them so we have all what is needed)
Plz stop writing like teenager did i write that Tobi is Obito no? i only did write that Tobi is Uchiha Madara.....So we have 4 skills and 2 skill give evasion and bonus dmg and Tobi dont have Katon flame whatever no jutsu so why add that? if we dont know enything about character and his skill why add that? it dont make sense..... Ofc if Gothar wants add Madara then make skill that make sense we have seen Madara usin space time jutsu and using his eternal mangekyo to suprass kyuubi and attack with it to konoha and we have seen that Madara can easily use his strenght to stop attack like suigetsu did...........
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 am

OMFG...1st of all i am a teenager-16 years old second of all madara has the katon "thingy" Read any gaiden or kishimoto enterview read any useful info like when he was first met i have no idea what you are reading or watching and over all i will say agein WE HAVE all that is needed for Madara or most likely OBITO(i will say agein it may come out that this is not madara or is 2 persons in one)The build i hade made some little changes due to the other heros and there atributes i dint only add MP,HP,AT increase per level so i will let you decide how it will grow and the armor is -2(that is minus 2 not 2 armor he will take more dmg from atacks due to his evasion)I made my self clear will not talk in this topic there are places for that good night NO MORE SPAMING I SUGGEST CLOSING THIS WAS A FU***** MADARA BUILD NOT DISCUSING TOP LIKE JIRAYA
GOOD NIGHT (will add more items suggestions tomorrow cuz this map is crying for them) Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:55 am

Hahahahaha........Madara have not "katon thingy" there isnt enything what say so even in manga or anime..... ok so you have skills but do you have model and how skills work? and still those skills are so sucky that you need to edit it to make it better.....
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:17 am

Ok man i see we are dealing with a complete IDIOT SORRY BUT I CANT HOLD ON
GOTHAR RIGHTED THAT HE HAS MADARA AND WILL ADD IT IN 2.0 IN MAP FEATERS ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING AND MADARA HAS NOSERAFU WITCH IS A MORE ADVANCED VERSION OF AMATERASU WHITCH HE CAN TELEPORT OBEJCT TO OTHER DEMENSION (THE FIGHT WITH THE 1ST HOKAGE ) KISHIMORO RIGHT IN NARUTO EXCLUSIVE (MAGAZZINE FOR FANS) AND COULD YOU PLEASE STFU I SAID THAT THIS WONT BE A CHAT TOPIC AND I HAVE NOT GOT ANY INTENTION TO FIGHT WITH A IDIOT YOU LIKE THE BUILD OK YOU DONT LIKE IT OK SAME TO ME JUST DONT RIGHT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP GOT IT?!?!?!?!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

P.S.Gither sorry for the forum ruls but i wanted you to close this theme a longt time ago this is a charecter build and i intend to be only this way.
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 am

I will add madara.

I need only 1 skill more for Madara.

He has:
1-Mangekyo Eternal (passive)
2-Amaterasu (no itachi amaterasu)
3-
4-Ultimate: Super Speed
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 pm

your skill is true sharingan just like i righted i mean it stays active all of the time cuz it is the true sharingan and giving statsa per level
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:46 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
Ok man i see we are dealing with a complete IDIOT SORRY BUT I CANT HOLD ON
GOTHAR RIGHTED THAT HE HAS MADARA AND WILL ADD IT IN 2.0 IN MAP FEATERS ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING AND MADARA HAS NOSERAFU WITCH IS A MORE ADVANCED VERSION OF AMATERASU WHITCH HE CAN TELEPORT OBEJCT TO OTHER DEMENSION (THE FIGHT WITH THE 1ST HOKAGE ) KISHIMORO RIGHT IN NARUTO EXCLUSIVE (MAGAZZINE FOR FANS) AND COULD YOU PLEASE STFU I SAID THAT THIS WONT BE A CHAT TOPIC AND I HAVE NOT GOT ANY INTENTION TO FIGHT WITH A IDIOT YOU LIKE THE BUILD OK YOU DONT LIKE IT OK SAME TO ME JUST DONT RIGHT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP GOT IT?!?!?!?!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

P.S.Gither sorry for the forum ruls but i wanted you to close this theme a longt time ago this is a charecter build and i intend to be only this way.
Stop raping caps lock like troll i dont believe that "nosefaratu" its just only some fan speculation give me evidence that there is that
Kakashi have mangkeyou sharingan and he can teleport objects to another dimension....Your saying me to idiot?? im just saying facts and not being idiot like you who use CAPS LOCK IN EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:24 pm

LOL MAN YOU DONT BELIVE Kishimoto i this is where i thoght there were not so dum people Kishimoto is the righter and main drower of naruto manga and anime he creates the story and when he says there is i think it is best for you to belive him nor becoming an complete LOOSER.
P.S.I only use Shift RETARD!!!
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:33 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
LOL MAN YOU DONT BELIVE Kishimoto i this is where i thoght there were not so dum people Kishimoto is the righter and main drower of naruto manga and anime he creates the story and when he says there is i think it is best for you to belive him nor becoming an complete LOOSER.
P.S.I only use Shift RETARD!!!
Why do i even bother to write to idiot like you?...
Give me evidence for that he have that "Flame Skill"

Madara have
1.Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
2.Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
3.True Sharingan ( passive)
4.Ultimate Speed or TimeSpace Jutsu
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:37 pm

ARE YOU F***ING IDIOT OR SOMETHING 1 OF ALL THIS IS MY BUILD PLACE YOUS SOME PLACE ELSE SECOND I AM TELLING YOU THAT KISHIMOTO SAID(i am afreid that you even dont know who the hell is he) and if i were in gothar place i shoul warn you and ban you for:
1.Spam
2.Spaming in other people's Build with you own
3.Not determaning any facts when you are said that a righter told the story for Madara
4.And agein SPAM

By THE Way you spam in every people topics i think this is your first forum so please be kind to read the forum rules before you right agein.
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER   SO far the best Madara build+SOME  INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO far the best Madara build+SOME INFO ON THE SHIPPUUDEN CHARECTER
Page 1 of 1