Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shippuuden Destiny

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shodaime[LKF]
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shodaime[LKF]

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Here are some suggestions:

-- Could you make more items in the Shop? Like in Shippuuden Accel or Shinobi Wars

-- Could you make more character in the game? (Sound FIve, Jirayja etc.)

-- Shodaime Prison Skill... for me it *****....(sry to ssay that) i think that it would be better like in Shinobi Wars (Make trees around the enemy)

-- Kabutos Skill (The one who makes the enemys sleeping) you can't attack the enemy while they sleeping....i think you should attack them while they sleep.

--Shodaimes SKill (Entangling Roots) Could you make it bigger? cause if u use it u can see it just a liitle bit :/

-- Kabutos Ultime = Useless? don't know

-- Deidaras C2 Dragon (The mines) could you make them weaker? cause u can spam them at the whole map

-- Naruto (Rasengan) (Don't know if it's a bug) after Rasengan the rasengan stays at narutos model (it was while i was playing with a friend)

-- Sasukes Katon Jutsu: Is it a little bit like Itachis in Shippuuden Accel? Dont know (I mean that you can hit the enemy twice with it)

-- For the teamwork: I think its better that you can give your teammates gold

-- BUG: WHEN YOU HAVE ALL ITEMS FOR THE FOURTH'S LEGACY YOU WONT GET IT

-- How about a duel every 5 minutes?

-- I think the tower range is a little bit to big

-- I think it would be better if the items have the same price like in Shippuuden Accel

-- Itachi: Could you make Susanoo a little bit longer? I think it's too short

-- BUG: LAST HERO STANDING AND FIRST BLOOD APPEARS SOMEHOW AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH AFTER THE FIRST ATTACK

-- Sasoris Basic Damage: 30-80? I think it should be like Itachis (Just a suggestion)

-- Sasukes Basic Damage: A little bit too low? (Just a suggestion)

-- Sais model: Shouldn't be the Right Arm like the left arm?
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:22 pm

I released 1.0-A version i corrected the Fourth Legacy Bug, and i added some items.

I don't will add duel, because i don't like.

Kabuto, i like the Nehan shoja no jutsu, and i will add an ultimate, chakra no mese(cahkra scapel)

Ok, i can make the enratling roots bigger.

The mines of the dragon now are for 25 seconds and deals only 100 damage.

Katon of sasuke nerfeared.

I will add more items and heros in the next version, but no the sound five, because they aren't shippuden, Tayuya is a exception, because is the favourite character of my friend.

You can't give gold like dota.

I will correct base damage, and last hero standing.

I can change the sai's model :S
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Shodaime[LKF]
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shodaime[LKF]

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:32 am

Could you add a duel mode for those who like it? (I mean if you type -dm at the beginning duel mode is aktiv then)

That with kabutos Ultimate or sth like that told me a friend (He said you would make +25 dmg but u couldn't use the skill)

Ok, i can make the enratling roots bigger.
(sorry but i don't really know what u mean sry ._.'')

Katon of sasuke nerfeared.
(Dont know what u mean with this....even a translator can't translate it to me xD)

Do you fix first blood ,too?

Which characters are you going to add?

You can give gold in Shippuuden Accel too...it's one of your maps..

If you would add more character , can give gold and fix the characters ,then this would be the best map ever Wink

Oh and 1 thing...has Sandaime (3rd Hokage) the same attack like yamato? it irritates me ~.~

Me and my Clanmate really like the map Wink i think the others will like it too....but they were'n't online yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 pm

What atack have sandaime?
Back to top Go down
Shodaime[LKF]
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shodaime[LKF]

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:50 pm

I think that the attack is like yamatos. wood comes out of the ground and hits the enemy or hold him... (don't know anymore)

oh what i forgotten too is that in everygame i fought naruto they asked me if i can tell u if u can add sounds to naruto...

oh and both shops have shinobi claws...
Back to top Go down
Maglor03
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Thank you. I think Deidara is the best character i ever seen... Thanks a lot.
I would like see in the game to Madara and Jiraiya... It would be great...
Back to top Go down
monchopim
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:33 am

there is a serious mistake on Ombu Paw xD... it CANT be mixed... because.. once you buy Vitality and Ring of Health , it automatically form the other item (forgot the name Exclamation )... anyways.. the Ombu Paws arent obtained...
Back to top Go down
Shodaime[LKF]
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shodaime[LKF]

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 am

i found another few things...

Shuko and Tri-Blades.... on Suko I dont know it anymore (I think it was sth with lightning) but at Tri-Blades it says "+10 Damage" but you get +30.

Neji has a wind attack which is the same as sasukes (I mean the damage)

For Hoshikage's Star you need the item "Staff o Faith" it can be buyed nowhere.

I think that it's for now...'cause i'm in school i can't write much...
Back to top Go down
NarutoShippuden
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Just a few sugestions:
Buff orochimaru's spells a bit:Like the snake,s health or damage or make the teleport heal,while redusing the range because he's not that hard to beat in combat,however it is hard to kill him,because he escapes easily.Oh and one of tayuya's spells has an aded 4 infront of its damage in the toolstip before you learn it 150 to 4150.
This map is the greatest.
Back to top Go down
monchopim
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 am

I have a great question too , that is totally true and im asking why you dont put it... WHY NARUTO DOESNT HAVE FUUTON: RASENSHURIKEN IF SASUKE HAS KIRIN !?...
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Closed....

Naruto doesn't have RasenShuriken because no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shippuuden Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippuuden Destiny   Shippuuden Destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shippuuden Destiny
Page 1 of 1