Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chakra paper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerkuh
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-22

chakra paper Empty
PostSubject: chakra paper   chakra paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:01 pm

Chakra Paper

Special paper that can only be custom-made by certain skilled shinobi. By running chakra through the paper and observing what happens to the paper next, a shinobi can find out what his chakra nature is. Knowlage of your chakra nature is vital for creating and preforming higher level techniques.

Effect: Increases the users spell damage by 10% for 20 seconds.
Charges: 3
Cost: about 550 gold?
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

chakra paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: chakra paper   chakra paper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 pm

good but if we are going to give using on items make suggestion for kunai.exploding kunai and etc.GJ i like it
Back to top Go down
Ubi
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-15

chakra paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: chakra paper   chakra paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 pm

killerkuh wrote:
Chakra Paper

Special paper that can only be custom-made by certain skilled shinobi. By running chakra through the paper and observing what happens to the paper next, a shinobi can find out what his chakra nature is. Knowlage of your chakra nature is vital for creating and preforming higher level techniques.

Effect: Increases the users spell damage by 10% for 20 seconds.
Charges: 3
Cost: about 550 gold?

You sneaky bastard! Ehh, I disgust people you like, honestly.
People, take a look at this link in the shinobi wars forums, it says enough: Here

I am Sjakie, a suggestion spam guy from the shinobi wars forum. This guy has made this post about 8 hours after I made mine. Meaning he simply stole my idea. He copied it exactly. You bet I'ma scan the forum for more stolen ideas from this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chakra paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: chakra paper   chakra paper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chakra paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum :: Assistance / Asistencia :: Suggestions // Ideas-
Jump to: