Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dark history of Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
Pein(Akat)

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-14

The dark history of Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:11 pm

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?p=4148900

I just read this there:

Spoiler:

and now look at this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:31 am

hahahah post the full story it is very fun sign only a spoiler there were a interviu with Kishimoto and he told about madara and shoidame while they were fighting ;p and it is very cool 2,i mean i love Noserafu more then kirin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
Pein(Akat)

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:42 am

I cant find the interview but heres the full story
Spoiler:

Heres what append after

Spoiler:

Madara aka Tobi is very very very old! Oh and maybe a proof that he cant be Danzou

tobis face is not like Danzous
The dark history of Uchiha Omgsm8
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:33 pm

yea but as you can see madara has the oposite eye and donzu has the correct eye patch and btw i think that is not even madara... and it is his brother cuz he uses only 1 eye the eye that madara has not pluged out from his twin...OR he coul be just obito and only obito sign this cant be right cuz he knew lots about his past i think thet he is donzu or the have some connection how do you explein the fact that donzu desapeard right after madara knew that sasuke wishes to kil him?
Back to top Go down
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
Pein(Akat)

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 pm

he had to go to the toilet Shocked

na I dont know why but if Tobi = obito why is he so old O.o
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:12 pm

Hahahha that story is just too lame and its not true

Tobi=Uchiha Madara
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Nooooooo you dint read the new chapter whjere donzu escapes from konoha OoO What a Face affraid and tsunade says what donzu is mising i think it was the last chapter or the only before the last and they did not found him
Back to top Go down
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
Pein(Akat)

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:31 pm

if tobi = madara = danzou how did he escape from leaf when he was talking to sasuke?
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:32 pm

teleportation tehniche ?Madara specialty.
P.S.Or like i said there coul have some bond not nessesery for them to be 1 person they can cooporate the both use the same way to rule and hate the 1,2,3,5 hokages and know much for all of them and donzu is like 90+LOL he says to be alive from the time by the 1st ruled and anbu root was olso madara ambition whyle he was in ushiha im i right?)
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:07 pm

WTF danzou = madara?? xd

Impossible xd
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:54 pm

You never know what will happen for shire but i dont belive madara is donzu ether it sound wayyy tooo freaky
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Tobi is Uchiha Madara not Danzo or Obito thats the end ....
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:29 pm

Yea that may be true,but no one is 100% shire about it.
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:12 am

Its quite sure that Tobi is Uchiha Madara Obito is Dead and so is Madara's brother.....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:10 am

lol agein with the concluions look it is almost shire that obito is reconsreucted with madara and now it is something like a dual self with obito+madara but no1 know for shire may we call it out ?I cant close sign*
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Obito is a idiot xd i not madara brother because Madara's brother had mangekyo sharingan.... and madara take his eyes.... and obito gave kakashi his sharingan...

4 eyes? wtf xd
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 pm

yea you may be right i have'nt got any intention of madara i just want to know sasukes monkegon feater i think it will be stronger then madaras LOL xD
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Well the tengu theory is proved to be lie there isnt enything about Madara's brother or eternal mangekyou
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Well part of it is a lie 100% but 40% is taken from Kishimoto interviue on Madara.He said it in the manga Madara has taken his brother eyes and evolved them in ethernal monkegui sharingan witch is not a fan art kishimoto drow it and Sasuke new monkegui is an enthernal as well the only way to get this sharingan is to fuse it with your brothers...

The dark history of Uchiha 180px-Madara%27sManggkeyo

This is from the art in wihtch itachi is saying how he is wanting to take sasukes eyes THIS is ENTERNAL monkegon sharingan it is the final level of the monkegon sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark history of Uchiha   The dark history of Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark history of Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum :: Off - Topic :: Off - Topic-
Jump to: