Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POWERFULL SKILLS..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-03

POWERFULL SKILLS.. Empty
PostSubject: POWERFULL SKILLS..   POWERFULL SKILLS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Try to improve the damage of evey skill hero's..

I just prefer to the LAST SKILL of every hero because the other skills are so weak.. the normal attack is more powerfull than the skills.. i thinks ninjas are not fighting that way.. they commonly use skills when they are fighting!

So it just like SW because SW hero's is preffering to the items.. they do not used skill sometimes.. they only use the bunshin jutsu.. stun skills, blink, hide, slow, LAST SKILLS.. how about the damage skills.. they do not use that because normal attack is more powerful than the other skill.

NORMAL SKILLS: 350-450 final damage..
LAST SKILL: 800-1000 Final damage..

*If it risk ur lyf just like SELF DESTRUCTION etc. maybe u can make it 1500-1700 AoE damage.
*Open gates>> make it more powerful because it requires ur lyf points.. to used that skill..
*Many more..
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

POWERFULL SKILLS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: POWERFULL SKILLS..   POWERFULL SKILLS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:32 pm

dude i think you have no idea of how do the balance efects on the map

Closed.
Back to top Go down

POWERFULL SKILLS..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum :: Assistance / Asistencia :: Suggestions // Ideas-
Jump to: