Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-03

LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. Empty
PostSubject: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am

Uhm.. Gothar and Moderator
I have a suggestions..
well..

*Can u put a big tree in the center of konoha base.. and put many houses..
(that is konoha..)

*Upgrade Uchicha itatchi amaterasu and make it longer ..

*And also upgrade their normal attack.. how could i wish they will use their swords and feets ..just like sasuke and orochimaru etc..

*Make all of their skill more stronger and their life more higher so its a long battle..

*Upgrade the crips Make them stronger double their life make it 500 because I only 1 hit them when Im using my skill to them and its to boring.. and their attack power make it more stronger And every wave of crips it must be 7 or 10 crips with two long range.. and and every creeps has a own jutsu.. just like HIDE and BLINK or KAWARIMI, KATON, SUITON or put them a skill that has a EVASION ETC...well just make all of them is ANBU creeps (Only in konoha) more cooler..
to make it more realistic.. just like this map >> (Hokage ninja) by WMX base that map.. he created cool skills.. i hope you can adopt some of them and improve it. you can download that at epicwar.com >> just search it Hokage Ninja.

*I hope you change the crips of akatsuki i thinks there's no akatsuki mercenary or akatsuki nivel.. i hope u can just make ninjas on the sound village or hidden mist... or whatever..

*Also the towers make them buildings not characters to make it more realistic..

*And Change the akatsuki base make it just like a cave or dark place dont make them desame to konoha..

*And The Skill of Shikamaru just copy them on the Hokage ninja.. it is more realistic than the shinobi wars..

*There is also a bug there.. The 2nd Towers on the butom lane is invulnerable and also the 3rd tower.

*Make the map larger and character more smaller and faster.. i hope u can edit hinata it so ugly when she run.. and her normal attack.. make it desame to neji..and the respawned make it faster so its hard to finish the game..

*can u just make many towers make it 10 towers at all..
just like in hokage ninja..
we destroy only 5 towers at all.. isn't?
its to boring..
make it 10 towers..
at the front lane make it 2 defenders
and in the middle 2 again.. then the last make it 3 defenders..

*then the hokage base make a caracter to defeat, he/she must hav a skills and he/she is higher 5 lvls in max lvl
(example lvl 25 is the highest lvl, make the final defender 30)
then u must defeat it first, in order to get through hokage base.
and a fulll of unique item he/she hold but all of them is passive..
and he/she must nt attack in bas of the enemy he/she is only at the hokage base.. and defending it.. he/she must not move to far away make him/her a limit of area. maybe at 500 AoE only.

-but if the game MODE is only 1-1 DO NOT PUT a final defender.. so it won't be hard to finished the game.(if you can do that) but if you can't, so.. the game must not require 1-1 it must be only 2-2 (3-3, 4-4, 5-5 etc.) and put AI maps or bots so we can practice it.. even if we are alone.

*The best Final defender for me is tsunade.. remove her in hero tavern.
and try to improve her skill.. and in the base of enemy is pein. and also improve his skill. but balance to tsunade.

*And The defender drops only money..
maybe 1000..
then every tower is worth of 500..

*The towers must be a building not caracters its to ugly..

*If you dont want final defender just make 4 towers..

*and also remove the yellow one.. i think it is in the side of the wall of konoha.. the ugly one it looks like, only for a castle.

*And make the building more smaller and add again.. so it will look like a konoha. do not put a building at the center.. just put a big tree there.. also put some tree inside of the konoha.. dont make it plain buildings and put also trees..

*Put also a weather rainy or sometimes dust or whatever..

*The katon of sasuke make it faster to travel and longer the distance.

*If you dont have yet the true model of susanoo.. make skeleton king in oblivion effects..

*And try to make itatchi's amaterasu longer and stronger. and wider AoE.

*And i hope they can use their weapons.. its so nice if sasuke use his sword! cool!

*And i hope u improve kisame sharks its to weak.. they cannot damage ur lyf in 300 i think they can only cost ur lyf 200 or 250.

*I hope u improve the crips and towers.

*and improve the effects of rasengan.

*and i hope u improve shikamaru.. and his model is not yet shippuuden.. huhuhu..

*When it will be release?

*and i hope u improve the terrain.

*And i hope u can put there gaara, rock lee, kiba, shino. and their improved skill.

*What if u change the tavern into new building.

*I Have idea, what if you make the crips of akatsuki is the crips in the rainfall country or village. im not sure.. when jiraya went in that country or village.

*And i hope u make the towers are building and many creeps and their improvements..

*And try to enlarge the map.

*Improve all hero's skill.

*And also.. make the sharingan can copy skill.. it would be better but 50percent damAge only.but they cannot copy bloodline skills.

*And Adjust the place of the hokage basement it is behind the mountain of hokage's and make the mountain more larger.

*And their skill its too weak.. they only damge to short.. when I played with my frend.. he used itatchi and i used deidara..
we are just prefering to the last skill, and normal attack.. because other skill is so weak.. specially the clay spiders.. they are hard to control it is more realistic if it is target skill not summon.. when he point that skill to a enemy, it will come out and chase the enemy.. instead of summoning it so hard to make them explode..
I hope you get my point.

*And deidara self destruction.. deidara must die and not 90percent because that has a bug! what if deidara has only 100 life points 90 percent of 100 that is not balance u know.... in that explotion.. and the enemy will take damage 1500 when the enemy is close.. and when it is to far away to deidara make it 500..

*And the big deidara make it 600 damage.. and it is more easier if that clay will explode in 3 seconds without controlling it because its hard to control it..

*Just ADJUST all of the hero's SKILL DAMAGE and decrease the increasing ARMOR of every hero because of the armor the skill are useless..

*Do not base the playing mode of naruto in naruto 3rd shinobi wars.. base it on HOKAGE NINJA.. more cooler.. and more balance.

*and the konoha mountain face of hokage's put tsunade there.. and make it also bigger.. add 30percent of size or 20.

*reminding u change the base of akatsuki and their crips and towers and base..

*and naruto kyuubi form.. why is it that naruto doesn't look alike 4tailed fox 4tailed fox is so red chakra and look like monster.. and it has a big tails.. and i hope u edit that skill and the model of 4taild fox.. and upgrade his skill when he is 4tailed fox.

(GO YOU CAN DO IT! FOR THE SAKE OF KONOHA!)

hehe!

cat

Last edited by Dicrow on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:51 pm

How do I change my rank here..

Edit:Right more posts the previs will be deleted this is spam triple post LOL

Edited by MODRaper67.
Back to top Go down
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
Pein(Akat)

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Dude Gothar maybe doesnt has all these models like tsunades head and maybe the models cant use their swords because the one who made them didnt want to?

-And Adjust the place of the hokage basement it is behind the mountain of hokage's and make the mountain more larger.

w .. t ... f ...

LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. Konoha

its not behind the mountains ...

btw theres a button called "Edit"

you get another rank here if you write alot of posts
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:00 pm

LOLOL wtf is hapening here 3 posts and the map i think is better do you know what will become if a creep has kato,suiton LOL 9 creeps and they will be computers so they will use there "jutsu" like katon and suiton on a single target (those are computer if that is possible the creeps are deferant then computer i dont think they can be made using jutsus the mai have evesion sign)but the point is that this is hularios and stop moting
the hokage ninja map i personaly think it is a sh*t map imateing dota most of your suggestons cant be done oOO and the model take a hell of a memory oOO agein with the 4 mb tc tc

AND MOSTLY it is not based on 3rd shinobi wars dreamrider is g*y also this is a unike map and on 2.0 there will be a huge deferance betwean

NSD and SW

AND I PERSONALY think that this map will be way more cooler even then NvB
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:56 pm

hehehe.. how sad.

*why is it, that the creator dont want the caracters to use their weapons?

*but i think u can put some blink and hide to the creeps..
because they are so weak.. i only 1 hit them if i use to them my skills.

*upgrade the hero's skills...

*And their skill its too weak.. they only damge to short.. when I played with my frend.. he used itatchi and i used deidara..
we are just prefering to the last skill, and normal attack.. because other skill is so weak.. specially the clay spiders.. they are hard to control it is more realistic if it is target skill not summon.. when he point that skill to a enemy, it will come out and chase the enemy.. instead of summoning it so hard to make them explode..
I hope you get my point.

*And deidara self destruction.. deidara must die and not 90percent because that has a bug! what if deidara has only 100 life points 90 percent of 100 that is not balance u know.... in that explotion.. and the enemy will take damage 1500 when the enemy is close.. and when it is to far away to deidara make it 500..

*And the big deidara make it 600 damage.. and it is more easier if that clay will explode in 3 seconds without controlling it because its hard to control it..

*Just ADJUST all of the hero's SKILL DAMAGE and decrease the increasing ARMOR of every hero because of the armor the skill are useless..

*and naruto kyuubi form.. why is it that naruto doesn't look alike 4tailed fox 4tailed fox is so red chakra and look like monster.. and it has a big tails.. and i hope u edit that skill and the model of 4taild fox.. and upgrade his skill when he is 4tailed fox.

HOPE U CAN DO THIS ONE -----^
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:07 pm

ok for naruto kyuubi yes i think it will be good to get the 4 tails transform model i think i know where from to get it
and i think you are right about the spiders and there will be no bug with dedara if the ultimate is 90%of his total hp the thing is that it is current now it will be fixed in times

for the other things sorry but i personaly dont see how are those going to make the map better,toght Gothar may have other thing in mind
Back to top Go down
Gothar
Admin
Admin
Gothar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Deidara is good, i like his ultimate.

The Naruto 4 tail model is good.

I have 2 naruto's 4 tails models, but the size is the map is big, i don't will add a new model...
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:54 pm

I played a game that deidara has a good skills..

*like the big mommy clay.. the big clay he used when he attack in the sand village.. the big one the clay he will use to destroy the city..i hope u get my point..

*and he has a spider invasion.. the skill is .. AoE type when it is used the spider will come out and chase the enemies.. and they will explode by themselves..

*i think that is better.. if you change the spider into like this ___/\ up here!

*and the skill of bunshin and then become bigger and then it will explode.. it so nice..

*it has also a nice explotion effects.. so nice!

> try to visit these.. just download it at epicwar..(naruto hero builder no lag 1.040.w3x)

i
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 am

Double posting spam.

TRY THE BUTTON EDIT IN YOUR POST THI IS NOT A SPAM FORUM SEE THIS:
https://narutodestiny.activoforo.com/rules-reglas-f2/what-is-spamflood-t64.htm

Edited by MODReaper67
Back to top Go down
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
Pein(Akat)

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:25 am

could you plz stop double posts and push the edit button?

btw the map really has good skills maybe gothar can copy but

could you stop writtng the same post in 3 threads?
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:22 am

hayzz.. im sorry..

I will not do it again..

BTW.. even if haku is not a shippuuden caracter.. why dont you add her there..
besides she is one of the strong ninjas before.. like sabuza... and tayuya.. you put tayuya there
even she is not a shippuuden caracter...

i wish gothar will change the skill of deidara.. it so hard to cntrol.. unlike in naruto hero builder no lag 1.040.w3x... some skill there is nice.. maybe he can just copy it and replace the spiders... its so hard to control and the dragon.. i think it useless.... damn!
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 pm

HAHAHHA LOL 1st of alll Haku is a boy a BOY not her Very Happy:D:D

SECOND tayua is his friends favorite that is why she is there
Back to top Go down
Dicrow
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 pm

ah.. i tot he was a girl..
watever..

just put haku there so, many hero's will be played. and more exiting!

i forgot to tell.. the model of kankurous puppet is in that map.. just edit it improve the skills.. just like sasori..
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Closed.

Haku not shippuden hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..   LOT OF SUGGESTIONS.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOT OF SUGGESTIONS..
Page 1 of 1