Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st hokage invincable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-12

1st hokage invincable Empty
PostSubject: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:55 pm

I think shoidame needs a huge revamp cuz in 1v1 game he is invincable i tryed all of the hores and no1 can match his ability his hinjutsju is pretty imba make it not invunerable i mean i never saw that jutsju bit i think he cant be invunarable and second his hold is absolutly unfair he has hmm 3 holds oO he has roots hijutsju and sometimes his ult hold too i suggest revamping if you dont belive me play 1v1 with a pro and you will see that even oro witch is my favorite and i may say i never lost with him expet with shoidame the very 1 charecter that vame close to beating him was kisame couse of his str but he lost agein .....I will post a new build for him if you dont belive me try it out

Bug:when you are akatsuki his hinjutsju is closing for the pther side and making it easy for all enemyse ot escape at least make it to be the same when he is konoha so they can escap-e too 3 hold pretty imba oOOO
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:15 pm

I can make 1v1 and test that...
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm

k you got the job test it and see if you can lose/win who ever is playing it
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:27 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
k you got the job test it and see if you can lose/win who ever is playing it
Well i did test that it was Itachi(me) vs Shodaime(my friend) and Shodaime is good hero but not so imba i did kill him some times and he did kill me like 2 times...Shodaime is quite teamhero if there is some ally with him in that prison they would easily get down enemy hero...Anyway if someone wanna test that 1v1 just pm me.....(by the way why is this thread in here??)
Back to top Go down
MODReaper67
MODReaper67

PostSubject: Re: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:52 pm

OK tomorrow we will play 1v1 i will be shoidame and we will see ok?!
Back to top Go down
Sacrat
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:51 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
OK tomorrow we will play 1v1 i will be shoidame and we will see ok?!
yeah sure....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st hokage invincable   1st hokage invincable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st hokage invincable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum :: Assistance / Asistencia :: Bugs // Fallos-
Jump to: