NEW FORUMS http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny/
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sabaku no Gaara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gulo10gulo
Academy Student
Academy Student


Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Sabaku no Gaara   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

lol! Gaara is one of the prefered !

A game without him can't be realy good.

Thanks by read bye!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacrat
Genin
Genin


Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 am

Your right im making suggestion of his skills and new model of "shippuuden gaara"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:43 pm

some ideas I had

Gaara Sabakuno

1.Skill: Suna no Tate (passiv)
Lv1 10% 60 Dmg absorb
Lv2 10% 70 Dmg absorb
Lv3 10% 80 Dmg absorb
Lv4 10% 90 Dmg absorb

2.Skill: Sabaku Kyuu + Sousou
Lv 1 deals 20 dmg 2 sec at the end deals 100 dmg
Lv 2 deals 30 dmg 3 sec at the end deals 115 dmg
Lv 3 deals 40 dmg 4 sec at the end deals 135 dmg
Lv 4 deals 50 dmg 5 sec at the end deals 150 dmg

3.Skill: Suna Bunshin no Jutsu
1.Gaara creates a Sand Bunshin that deals 10% of gaaras dmg and
takes 400% more dmg.
2.Gaara creates a Bunshin that deals 20% of gaaras dmg and
takes 350% more dmg.
3.Gaara creates a Bunshin that deals 20% of gaaras dmg and
takes 300% more dmg.
4.Gaara creates a Bunshin that deals 40% of gaaras dmg and
takes 250% more dmg.

4.Ultimate Skill: Shukaku
transforms into shukaku
Lv 1 +500hp , +20dmg , +5 def
Lv 2 +750hp , +40dmg , +10 def
Lv 3 +1000hp , +60dmg , +15 def + Fuuton Renkudan

Fuuton Renkudan:
Like Chieftain wave thingy deals 300 dmg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Pein(Akat) wrote:
some ideas I had

Gaara Sabakuno

1.Skill: Suna no Tate (passiv)
Lv1 10% 60 Dmg absorb
Lv2 10% 70 Dmg absorb
Lv3 10% 80 Dmg absorb
Lv4 10% 90 Dmg absorb

2.Skill: Sabaku Kyuu + Sousou
Lv 1 deals 20 dmg 2 sec at the end deals 100 dmg
Lv 2 deals 30 dmg 3 sec at the end deals 115 dmg
Lv 3 deals 40 dmg 4 sec at the end deals 135 dmg
Lv 4 deals 50 dmg 5 sec at the end deals 150 dmg

3.Skill: Suna Bunshin no Jutsu
1.Gaara creates a Sand Bunshin that deals 10% of gaaras dmg and
takes 400% more dmg.
2.Gaara creates a Bunshin that deals 20% of gaaras dmg and
takes 350% more dmg.
3.Gaara creates a Bunshin that deals 20% of gaaras dmg and
takes 300% more dmg.
4.Gaara creates a Bunshin that deals 40% of gaaras dmg and
takes 250% more dmg.

4.Ultimate Skill: Shukaku
transforms into shukaku
Lv 1 +500hp , +20dmg , +5 def
Lv 2 +750hp , +40dmg , +10 def
Lv 3 +1000hp , +60dmg , +15 def + Fuuton Renkudan

Fuuton Renkudan:
Like Chieftain wave thingy deals 300 dmg


Are you aware Gaara does not have the shukaku in Shippuden?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pein(Akat)
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:04 pm

true we only have characters from shippuden

got another idea for his ultimate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Pein(Akat) wrote:
true we only have characters from shippuden

got another idea for his ultimate?

None, Gaara used to be cool but now he really has nothing because he has no Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasori
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Gaara is still strong, i think he can still use sand techniques so i think he should have the giant waves of sand, or he could have the move he uses in the 1st series where he sucks them down into the sand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:55 pm

I am all for Gaara if you can make him good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacrat
Genin
Genin


Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 pm

You can make sand avalanche there is plenty of ideas to him. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MODReaper67
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 119
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm

if any1 of you played the ps2 games of shippuuden he doeas not have shikaku hi has some sort of hands that suck evreathing H1 agein by the way

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacrat
Genin
Genin


Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:49 pm

MODReaper67 wrote:
if any1 of you played the ps2 games of shippuuden he doeas not have shikaku hi has some sort of hands that suck evreathing H1 agein by the way
Yes,Its part of Shukaku's skill's.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ubi
Academy Student
Academy Student


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

I could make up a Gaara built if you want. I'm not promising it will be great, but at least it would have somy synergy, originality, and it will be organised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   

Back to top Go down
 
Sabaku no Gaara
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gaara is from Uzumaki clan
» Gaara vs Alucard
» Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden Destiny Forum :: Assistance / Asistencia :: Suggestions // Ideas-
Jump to: